CLASSES: Formal registration is now closed, however some classes are still accepting students. Click on the Classes button for more information. Join us Friday, September 11th and Saturday, September 12th for amazing classes that will strengthen your love of fiber!
MARKETPLACE: Saturday, September 12, 9am – 5 pm Admission: $1 Event Center, Scotts Bluff County Fairgrounds, Mitchell, NE
Sorry! Pets are not allowed at the Marketplace.
- Wander the marketplace floor to find hand crafted products and fiber art supplies
- Learn to knit, crochet, weave, spin, tat, felt, and more at the demonstration tables.
- Pet and interact with alpaca, sheep, yaks, and other fiber animals
- Enjoy the talents of local bluegrass musicians
- Take a break and enjoy food and drink
- Relax and work on your projects with us (Be sure to bring an extra chair!)
- Bid on items donated by our talented vendors at the Silent Auction
- Sign up for a tour of Brown Sheep Co. (sign up takes place at the fair ONLY)
- Visit educational booths
- Bring your camera and take lots of pictures because you’ll want to remember all the things you did!