CLASSES: Registrations is now open! Join us Friday, September 11th and Saturday, September 12th for amazing classes that will strengthen your love of fiber!
MARKETPLACE: Saturday, September 12, 9am – 5 pm Admission: $1 Event Center, Scotts Bluff County Fairgrounds, Mitchell, NE
Sorry! Pets are not allowed at the Marketplace.
- Wander the marketplace floor to find hand crafted products and fiber art supplies
- Learn to knit, crochet, weave, spin, tat, felt, and more at the demonstration tables.
- Pet and interact with alpaca, sheep, yaks, and other fiber animals
- Enjoy the talents of local bluegrass musicians
- Take a break and enjoy food and drink
- Relax and work on your projects with us (Be sure to bring an extra chair!)
- Bid on items donated by our talented vendors at the Silent Auction
- Sign up for a tour of Brown Sheep Co. (sign up takes place at the fair ONLY)
- Visit educational booths
- Bring your camera and take lots of pictures because you’ll want to remember all the things you did!