CLASSES: Registration for 2016 classes is now available online and by hand. Begin your journey to this year’s Fiber Fair by clicking on the Classes and Registration button above, and plan to join us for classes on Friday, September 9th and Saturday, September 10th.
MARKETPLACE: Saturday, September 10, 9am – 5 pm Admission: $1 Event Center, Scotts Bluff County Fairgrounds, Mitchell, NE. Join us for a day of great fiber products, fun demonstrations and activities, fiber animals, food, music, and more!
VENDORS at the Marketplace: Check out the 2016 list of vendors for an idea of the amazing array of fiber and products that you will see the 2016 Fair!
Sorry! Pets are not allowed at the Marketplace.
- Wander the marketplace floor to find hand crafted products and fiber art supplies
- Watch this year’s Sheep to Scarf contest competitors compete for the coveted trophy
- Learn to knit, crochet, weave, spin, tat, felt, and more at the demonstration tables.
- Pet and interact with alpaca, sheep, yaks, and other fiber animals
- Enjoy the talents of local bluegrass musicians
- Take a break and enjoy food and drink
- Relax and work on your projects with us (Be sure to bring an extra chair!)
- Bid on items donated by our talented vendors at the Silent Auction
- Sign up for a tour of Brown Sheep Co. (sign up takes place at the fair ONLY)
- Visit educational booths
- Bring your camera and take lots of pictures because you’ll want to remember all the things you did!