CLASSES: Registrations will be open in early June, 2015. Join us Friday, September 11th and Saturday, September 12th for amazing classes that will strengthen your love of fiber!
MARKETPLACE: Saturday, September 12, 9 am – 5 pm Admission: $1 Event Center, Scotts Bluff County Fairgrounds, Mitchell, NE
Sorry! Dogs not allowed at the Marketplace.
Discover your talent for creating by hand and by heart!
An event unique to this area, you can spend the day exploring the very exciting and diverse world of fiber art! What will there be to do? Be sure to make your first stop the Information Booth to pick up your copy of the Schedule of Events booklet. This will give you an hour by hour schedule, but also a nice reference list of all vendors, demonstrators, and more! This is also where you sign up for tours, add your name to our mailing list, and get your questions answered.
- Wander the marketplace floor to find hand crafted products and fiber art supplies
- Learn to knit, crochet, weave, spin, tat, felt, and more at the demonstration tables.
- Pet and interact with alpaca, sheep, yaks, and other fiber animals
- Enjoy the talents of local bluegrass musicians
- Take a break and enjoy food and drink
- Relax and work on your projects with us (Be sure to bring an extra chair!)
- Bid on items donated by our talented vendors at the Silent Auction
- Sign up for a tour of Brown Sheep Co. (sign up takes place at the fair ONLY)
- Visit educational booths
- Bring your camera and take lots of pictures because you’ll want to remember all the things you did!